Hey everybody! I thought that I would take my friend, Amanda’s, over at www.xothelittleladybug.com, idea and write a fun little post about myself! “21 Things About The 21-Year-Old!” I generally write slightly random things about training or my days (which are probably snore-worthy), so here are 21 facts about me!
- I am from a really small town on the Canadian border and lived there until I was 18. There is just something about small towns that you can never find in the city.
- I’ve only been on a plane two times…I guess I need to travel more.
- I love golfing! Besides running and other forms of exercise in and outside of the gym I would love to spend all of my time golfing if it wasn’t as expensive. I played in high school and made it to state!
- I love fruit. You may think this is a weird fact…but if there is a bowl of fruit in front of me I will eat all of it.
6. I have an amazing boyfriend who I have been with for almost five years. We have been together since junior year in high school! He goes to school for aerospace engineering…We’ve got a rocket scientist in the house!!!
7. I pretty much only wear workout clothes…it’s kind of a problem.
8. I’m currently going to school and studying special education and elementary education. When I graduate I want to teach within the inner schools in Seattle.
9. For now I work as a barista to make my way through school! It’s a good thing I love coffee!
10. I love Canada.
11. I love playing board games!
12. When I was younger I was sick for FIVE Christmas’s in a row. Like throwing up, ear infections, and the flu…For a long time it was a curse and I feared Christmas! Thankfully I have passed that stage in my life.
13. I am a clutz. I drop things, spill things, trip over things (or nothing), walk into walls or doors ALL OF THE TIME.
14. I am 5’11”, so I can reach the glasses in the tall cabinets. 😉
15. I have 5 alarms set for the morning every day…I have anxiety that I won’t wake up on time, but I also have a really hard time getting out of bed…hahah.
16. I’ve been working since I was 15. $$$
17. I love food. I am thinking about dinner while I am eating breakfast. It’s always been like that hahahah.
18. I love running so much, but if I run when it’s hot outside I feel like my life is coming to an end. Hence the lack of running posts this summer. That’s why my next half-marathon is in November.
19. I love reading during my free time and before bed. I love a wide genre of books, but Harry Potter will always be my favourite…
20. I have one older brother who works for Americorps and he is amazing.
21. I can twist my arm all the way around. The only cool thing I can do!
Well there ya go! Props to you if you read all of those things! Now I am off to go lift some heavy things and then spend some time on the stairmaster! Have a fit day, everybody!!